MAREUIL INVESTMENTS (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates the https://domainedevieuxmareuil.com website (“Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our Service and the choices you have regarding that information.
- Service: By Service is meant the website https://domainedevieuxmareuil.com operated by SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS
- Personal Data : Personal Data means data concerning a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., page view duration).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subprocessors (or Service Providers): The term Subprocessor (or Service Provider) refers to any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Processor. We may use the services of multiple Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject means any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Collection and use of data
Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Type of data collected
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you. Types of data collected Personal Data When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you, identify you, or respond to your inquiry through our site (“Personal Information”). Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to :
- First and last name
- Email adress
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each email we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, tags and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Service.
Learn more about the cookie management policy
Use of the data
MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS uses the data collected for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
- To let you know about changes to our Service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable or analytical data that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and fix technical problems
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS can treat your Personal Data:
- Because we need to fulfill a contract with you
- Because you authorized us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and
your rights do not override this legitimate interest
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except where such data is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data longer.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to, and stored on, computers located in a place where data protection laws differ from those of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside of France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Information, to France and process it there.
Provision of data to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS may disclose your Personal Information if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in the Service.
- Ensure the personal safety of Service users or the public.
- Protecting yourself against civil liability.
The security of your data is important to us. However, please keep in mind that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, or delete your Personal Data or to limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Information we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is provided, you may view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to limit You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if SARL MAREUIL INVESTISSEMENTS has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), perform the Service on our behalf, provide services related to the Service, or help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use third party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.